Pinterest group boards are a really popular and effective way to grow your blog right now. You can find Pinterest group boards by looking at another entrepreneur’s Pinterest boards, on sites like Pin Groupie, or in this post I’ll list several of the awesome Pinterest group boards specifically for the blogging, business, and entrepreneurship niche.
Basically a group board lets you reach new people because you (along with the other board members) are pinning to a board owned by someone else. It’s also a good way to network in your industry. 🙂 You can schedule out your pins to these boards with Tailwind.
- How I Grew a New Blog from 0 to 1,000 Pinterest Followers
- How I Grew a Lifestyle Blog’s Pinterest Reach from Zero to 500,000 Monthly Viewers in 2 Months
- 7 Reasons to Hire a Pinterest Manager
- How to Design a Pinterest Graphic Template in Photoshop
- How I Grew a Blog to 70,000+ Page Views Per Month with Pinterest
Pinterest Group Boards for Bloggers and Entrepreneurs
- Young Creative Entrepreneurs
- Girl Boss
- Femtrepreneur Badass Business Babes
- Entrepreneur Success
- Blogging Boost Official Board
- Turbo Blogging and Business Group Board
- Blogging Tips: How to Create a Blog
- Blogging Pros Group Board
- Blogging + Content Marketing
- The Ultimate Blogging and Creative Business Guide
- Bloggers Anonymous
- Business Bombshells
- Blog Babes Group Board
- Blog & Business Squad
- Lady Boss Entrepreneurs Collab Board
- Creative Bloggers and Biz Owners
- Rebel Entrepreneurs
To learn more about growing your blog with Pinterest, check out our Successful Pin Toolkit.
If you’d like even more styled stock photos and design templates, be sure to check out our membership!