Canva is a simple, yet powerful graphic design tool that allows you to create beautiful graphics for your blog posts and social media. Canva offers many features including templates, layouts, fonts, clipart images, shapes and more! Canvas elements are specific designs that can be added to your projects.
They are like pre-designed graphics or stickers which you can drag into your project canvas. In this post we will discuss what Canva elements are and how they work as well as offer our recommendations of the best Canva elements keywords to search for to find beautiful and unique design elements, for your posts.
The Best Canva Elements Keywords That You’ll Love
What are Canva Elements?
Canva elements are specific designs that can be added to your projects. They are like pre-designed graphics or stickers which you can drag into your project canvas.
They’re basically like clipart, but they’re beautiful and NOT cheesy like a bad stock graphic pulled out of the early 2000’s web.
What Kinds of Canva Elements Are There?
The best Canva element keywords to search for include: borders, patterns, shapes, clipart images, vector art and more. For example if you want some flowery or delicate pattern in your post try searching “patterns” within Canva – this will bring up many different options in the search.
How to Find and Use Canva Design Elements
To find Canva Elements, just search for the type of element you want. You can also use “Canvas” to see all available designs and then filter down by Element Type – this is a great way to browse through different design types without having to scroll through every single option!
To use an element on your canvas:
– Open a new design in your desired dimensions
– click on the desired Canva Element from those listed in the left panel under “Elements Gallery” or “My Library” if it’s already saved there
– click the Canva element and drag it onto your design where you want it. That’s all! You can also sometimes edit the colors of the design with the color icon at the top of the screen.
Why Should You Use the Design Elements on Canva?
Canva’s design elements are a super easy way to enhance your designs, and they’re quick to use. Here are some reasons why you should make the most of them:
- They help give your designs that extra something special in a second
- Unless you’re an illustrator, they give you access to beautiful design elements and illustrations that make your designs look beautiful and professional.
- Can’t find what you need? No problem – you can always upload your own images or photos to Canva. Creative Market is one of my favorite places to search for beautiful fonts, design elements, patterns, backgrounds, and more, and many of these files can be uploaded and used on Canva.
List of Canva Element Keywords to Search For
Here are some keywords that I love searching for to find something a little more unique than the standard ones that pop up right away (these search keywords are not case-sensitive, but it DOES matter if there is or isn’t a space between the words):
- Aesthetic shapes
- Aesthetic lines
- Monoline elements
- Delicate organic
- Universal scenery
- Pencil freeform
How to Find Hidden Canva Elements with Secret Brand Codes
Did you know that you can search for “hidden” or secret Canva elements by typing in a brand code? Yup, with these unique and searchable brand codes, you can find all the design elements from a particular designer! Here are a few of my favorite hidden Canva elements keywords.
You’ll want to copy and paste these into the Elements search bar within Canva. (The full part that says brand:BADeGZOX6Sc, not the creator’s name)
Hidden Canva Elements Keywords List:
- Sketchify- brand:BADeGZOX6Sc
- Marsala Digital- brand:BAD2BbIfm6k
- Sparklestroke- brand:BADeGVMPgRk
- Julia Dreams- brand:BAD63x8KTpk
- Basia Stryjecka- brand:BAED38EesPc
- The Angela Collection- brand:BAD695DwEDM
- sparrowandsnow- brand:BAC1rHd76kE
- alonasavchuk- brand:BADis_MmTo4
- Bron Alexander- brand:BAD6mOmiQ6g
- Stories No Worries- brand:BAECmARY7DM
- imaginaryparty- brand:BAEF9w7SF8E
- musbila- brand:BAD9T_FElHI
- dashagarag- brand:BAEDJsbk1x8
- lanashamart- brand:BADuVAUI2R8
- aidenopoly- brand:BACNYR483yo
Get Started with Beautiful and Aesthetic Canva Elements
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to spice up your blog with design elements, Canva elements are the perfect solution. And the best part? All of their elements are included with their monthly Pro subscription! Or, of course, there are still thousands of free options to choose from. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
So go ahead, try searching for some of our recommendations in the elements search on the sidebar of your design screen. You can also filter the elements by color.
You never know what kind of beautiful designs will pop up – all you have to do now is choose which ones work best for you and drag them onto your designs!
If you’d like even more styled stock photos and design templates, be sure to check out our membership!