Pinterest can be a great social media platform for driving traffic to your blog, and group boards are one way to do that. Here are 18 Pinterest group boards for lifestyle bloggers in a variety of niches, like food, saving money, organizing, fashion, lifestyle, and more.
As a lifestyle blogger, there are a number of general group boards that let you pin any kind of content, but you may actually see better results and repin rates by joining niche-specific boards (if possible for your blog). For example, on my organizing blog I see the best results from the organizing-specific group boards. 🙂
- 15+ Pinterest Group Boards for Bloggers and Entrepreneurs
- How I Grew a New Blog from 0 to 1,000 Pinterest Followers
- 11+ Facebook Groups for Bloggers
The rules vary for each board, but generally you’ll need to message or email the board owner to ask if you can join. Certain boards aren’t always accepting new contributors, but you can check back in the future. You can also find group boards on pingroupie.com. You can schedule out your pins to these boards with Tailwind.
18 Pinterest Group Boards for Lifestyle Bloggers
Here are 18 Pinterest group boards in a variety of niches for lifestyle bloggers, in no particular order.
1. Top Money Tips
2. The BEST Frugal Tips and Tricks
3. Money Saving Ideas
4. Best of Blogland
5. Top Blogs – Pinterest Viral Board
6. Finances and Thrifty Living
7. Pin Your Best Pins
8. POST YOUR BLOG! Bloggers Promote Here
9. Female Bloggers Free for All
10. Share Your Best
11. Women + Blogs
12. Organize My Life
13. Party, Entertainment, Holiday, and Celebration
14. Food Blogging Community
15. Best Food Bloggers Photos and Recipes!
16. Top Bloggers to Follow Today
17. Blogging passion!
18. Best Bloggers to Follow
Do you use any group boards on Pinterest?
If you’d like to help with your Pinterest management, click here to learn more about working with me. 🙂